lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

TITA (GRANDMA)

Asi le dicen mis niños a su abuela.Esta foto es del dia de su cumpleaños,se lo celebramos aqui en la casa.Esta pagina esta muy trabajada con,envejecimiento,entintado,teñido,pintura etc.Fue muy entrtenido hacerla y estoy muy contenta con el resultado.

This is how my kids call her granda.The pic is from her b-day celebration last May 9th.On this layout I made lot of distressin,inking,misting and paintinf.It was really so fun to make it and I`m happy with the result.






Pin It

3 comentarios:

Debbie dijo...

I can't keep up with you! Just when I thought I was finished catching up with my blog list, here is another beautiful layout you've done! A lovely picture of your mom and your kids. The layout is beautiful and I especially love the beading around the background!

Joanna dijo...

Wow great job! I looove all of the details you put into this! And great picture too (my grandma never smiles in pics!)..tfs!

Sandi Clarkson dijo...

Wow, love the detail on this one. I love my deep edge punch and you have used it so effectivley!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails