martes, 8 de junio de 2010

SHINE

Esta pàgina de la Berni la hice con unas sobras de papeles prima y unos de sus pepeles bordados.Es ella en el bote en el lago Nahuelhuapi.Esta inspirado en el primer sketch de mi amiga Mandy http://forscrappingoutloud.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-very-first-sketch.html

This Nini`s page was made with some prima scraps and one of thir specialty papers.she`s in the boat at Nahuelhuaì`s lake. This layout was inspired on my frien Mandy first sketch http://forscrappingoutloud.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-very-first-sketch.html





Pin It

5 comentarios:

Mandy Harrell dijo...

Stunning layout!! It's such an honor to see such gorgeous work done from my sketch!! Thanks so much my friend!!

Mandy dijo...

wow...stunning luz...xxx

Jocelyn dijo...

Love every detail about this one...the softness...the flowers and trim.....oh just PERFECT!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

deb famularo dijo...

This is STUNNING Luz! Caught my eye right away! Just beautiful! xoXO

Debbie dijo...

Beautiful layout! Love the flowers and lace and the use of the glimmer mist!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails