martes, 29 de junio de 2010

SOME LAYOUTS TO SHARE



Miren esta foto de Yoyo y su primo Guillermito ,es adorable!!! Use un sketch de Got sketch?
Look a tis adorable photo of Yoyo and his cousin Guillermito,isn`t it adorable.
Was inspired on a sketch of Got sketch?




Esta foto de la Nini se la tome ayer.La pagina esta inspirada en un sketch de la talentosa artista Suepup`s http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image&id=2810404&type=layout&f=1&start=20&vote=1

I took this photo of Nini yesterday and the layout was inspired on a sketch by the talented artist Suepup`s http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image&id=2810404&type=layout&f=1&start=20&vote=1




Esta pàgina la hice con el sketch de Liz Qualman de esta semana.

I made this layout with this week sketch by Liz Qualman. Pin It

3 comentarios:

María Castillo dijo...

Estan divinos todos Luzma y me encanta el nuevo background de tu blog!!

Jocelyn dijo...

Oh sweet friend...they are just awesome!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!

The LemonDrop Tree dijo...

Oh I love the houses! I found you on two peas in a bucket and had to come check out your blog! Love the stuff. I sell handmade scrapbook embellishments, should you be interested you can check me out at www.thelemondroptree.etsy.com

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails