viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

A HOME IS MADE OF LOVE & DREAMS (CARDABILITIES #6 )

Esta tarjeta està hecha con el sketch de Karan Gerber para su blog iniciado recientemente,solo para tarjetas,no dejen de visitarlo http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/.Los paeles son de October Afternoon y el timbre de Papertrey ink.Està pintado con Copic Markers.

I made this card with this week sketch from Karan G for her almost new cards blog http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/.Don`t forget to visit it.
I made the card with October Afternoon papers, and a Papertrey ink stamp.I painted it with Copic Markers.

Pin It

4 comentarios:

Dara Lynn dijo...

What a gorgeous card!!! Someone will be very lucky to get this card!!! I love those October afternoon papers, dont you??? Love that little house!!!!!

Jocelyn dijo...

LOVE this one and I agree...someone will be very lucky to received this!!!

cnelson dijo...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this card!! PERFECT!!!!

Lea L. dijo...

This is so pretty! I love the papers you chose, and the stamping is wonderful! Great job with Cardablities #6!!

♥♥♥Lea

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails