domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

AT THE BEACH

Dos pàginas mas de nuestras vacaciones en Punta Cana.La primera (My Dream Day) esta inspirada en el sketch de Twisted sketches y hecha con el kit de Julio de My Creative Scrapbook.
La segunda (Such Joy) està inspirada en un sketch de Liz Qualman y tambièn hecha con el kit de Julio de My Creative Scrapbook.

Two more layouts from our vacations in Punta Cana.The first one (My Dream Day ) was inspired in a twisted sketches sketch and made with the July kit from My Creative Scrapbook.
The second one (Such Joy)was inspired on a Liz Qualman sketch and also made with the July kit from My Creative Scrapbook.


Pin It

1 comentario:

scrappygal dijo...

Both are gorgeous lo's!! I wish the water here looked blue!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails