martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

MORE MONDAY LAYOUTS

LOVE THIS PLACE

Està pàgina està hecha con el kit de Agosto de My Scrapbook Nook.Las flores las hice con unos dies de Papertrey ink

I made this page using my August kit from My Scrapbook Nook.I made the flowers using this dies from Papertrey ink
























EVERY DAY

No se podràn imaginar que està haciendo este niño con cara de angelito!!!! Matando hormigas!!! Le llamaron mucho la atenciòn porque son muy grandes y aqui en Chile son muy chiquititas.

You can`t imagine what was he doing with this angel face!!!! Killing ants!!! He was so surprised with the big ants,here in Chile there are little.






Pin It

6 comentarios:

HazelQ dijo...

Que bonitos layouts Luzma, me encantan los colores y detalles de ambos. Como le haces para imprimir fotos chicas como las del segundo layout?? Los que yo he heho siempre uso el tamaño estandar 4x6 porque no se como imprimir mas chicas jeje.
Saludos,
HazelQ

Tara Orr dijo...

oh my - love the one with you on the beach - gorgeous die cut and love the colours/papers you've used. Man, these vacay photos have served you well!! Love the playful feel of the 2nd - all those cute embellies. Ants?! ICK!

Dara Lynn dijo...

Beautiful layouts!!! Love that kit you used!!!! Cuuuuuttee flowers on the first layouts and the 2nd is total eye candy:)

Jocelyn dijo...

Oh I just adore these LO's...they are so filled with the most perfect details!!!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Debbie dijo...

Beautiful layouts Luzma! The one of you on the beach is so beautiful and I love all the specials details!

LG dijo...

Oh I adore your creations using the kit. Everything that you do, you made it your own. Im a huge fan!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails