martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

OUR FAVORITE PHOTO

Una de las fotos mas lindas de la Nini y yo en Punta Cana.Estamos en los jardines del hotel Iberostar Bàvaro. Esta pàgina està inspirada en el ùltimo sketch de Liz Qualman y hecho con el kit de Julio de Studio Calico,mas algunos detalles mios.

One of the most beautiful photos of Nini and me in Punta Cana.We are in the gardens of Iberostar Bàvaro hotel where we spent our vacations.This layout was inspired on the last sketch by Liz Qualmand and made with the July kit from Studio Calico and some of my own supplies.

Pin It

5 comentarios:

Debbie dijo...

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your vacation! Love your layout. The green in the background is perfect with your touches of red! Wonderful photo of you and your daughter!

Caroline dijo...

absolutly stunning layout, welcome back!

Jocelyn dijo...

Oh this one is PERFECT!!!! Just adore the pic and all the colors you used!!!

So sorry I have been MIA....I have missed you!!!

cnelson dijo...

Love this so much!! You are both so gorgeous!

Michelle dijo...

Such a fun page!!! I love the colors. I am glad you had a great time. We took a few days and drove to Mankato, MN. It is about 2 hours south of where I live. It is always nice to get a way for a few days! :)

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails