viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

SEA FOOD

Buenos dias a todas,hoy tengo esta página de mi hijo que hice hace un par de días,las páginas de niño no siempre son tan atractivas como las de niñitas que se pueden adornar mucho pero a mi me encanta hacerlas. Esta la hice con un sketch de mi amiga la talentosa Susan.

Good morning everybody,today I´ve this page of my son I made a couple of days ago,boys layouts are not so easy to make as girls layouds,not too much embellies to add but I love to make them.I use a sketch of my friend the talented Susan.





Pin It

6 comentarios:

Kris Berc dijo...

This is adorable, Luzma!

Lynette Jacobs dijo...

Absolutely beautiful boy page...the yellow is so sunny and gives me a happy feeling.

Shona dijo...

great boy page, love the colors and great photo :)

cnelson dijo...

so cute!

Unknown dijo...

beautiful page you have made with the sketch..lovely work!
byebye,Lean

Rachael Elliott dijo...

Such a cute page Luzma, I love the little star fish!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails