lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

FROM A TO Z



I saw this on my friend Jennifer blog and on others blogs too and I think it´s fun so I decided to play.


A. Age: 46
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Wake up early
D. Dogs: no
E. Essential start to your day: A cup of milk and coffee and a piece of Pita bread with butter.
F. Favourite colour: Blue
G: Gold or silver: Silver
H: Height: 1mt 50 cm.
I: Instruments you play: None.
J: Job title: Travel Agent
K: Kids: 2 Bernardita (15) Rodrigo (12)
L: Live: In Santiago,Chile south america
M: Mother's name: Luz
N: Nick Name: Luzma,Luzmita,Luzmi
O: Overnight hospital stays: 3 2 babies and 01 Laparoscopic ovarian
P: Pet peeves: don´t understand what does it means,sorry.
Q: Quote from a movie: noone
R: Right or left handed: Right
S: Siblings: Carolina and Guillermo
T: Tea or coffee: Both
U: Underwear: Of course yes,I´m a lady LOL!
V: Vegetables you hate: cabbage,beet,celery,cauliflower,broccoli.
W: What makes you run late: Traffic,but I try to be always on time.
X: X Rays: Dental
Y: Yummy food that you make: Berries trifle
Z: Zoo Animal: giraffe,hipo
So, that is me ..... Hope you play along too! I'd love to learn more about my bloggy friends!!

Hugs!!
Luzma Pin It

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails