lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

FROM A TO Z



I saw this on my friend Jennifer blog and on others blogs too and I think it´s fun so I decided to play.


A. Age: 46
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Wake up early
D. Dogs: no
E. Essential start to your day: A cup of milk and coffee and a piece of Pita bread with butter.
F. Favourite colour: Blue
G: Gold or silver: Silver
H: Height: 1mt 50 cm.
I: Instruments you play: None.
J: Job title: Travel Agent
K: Kids: 2 Bernardita (15) Rodrigo (12)
L: Live: In Santiago,Chile south america
M: Mother's name: Luz
N: Nick Name: Luzma,Luzmita,Luzmi
O: Overnight hospital stays: 3 2 babies and 01 Laparoscopic ovarian
P: Pet peeves: don´t understand what does it means,sorry.
Q: Quote from a movie: noone
R: Right or left handed: Right
S: Siblings: Carolina and Guillermo
T: Tea or coffee: Both
U: Underwear: Of course yes,I´m a lady LOL!
V: Vegetables you hate: cabbage,beet,celery,cauliflower,broccoli.
W: What makes you run late: Traffic,but I try to be always on time.
X: X Rays: Dental
Y: Yummy food that you make: Berries trifle
Z: Zoo Animal: giraffe,hipo
So, that is me ..... Hope you play along too! I'd love to learn more about my bloggy friends!!

Hugs!!
Luzma Pin It

No hay comentarios:

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails