domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

CARDS TO SHARE

Hola a todas,hoy tengo estas tres tarjetas para compartir,espero les gusten.

Hi everybody,today I´ve these three cards to share,hope you will like them.



Ayer recibí estos dies de Spellbinders y no pude esperar para usarlos.

I received yesterday this beautiful Spellbinders dies and I couldn´t wait to use them.

THANK YOU




MY HEART IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

Use algunas sobras de papeles de Pink Paislee y timbres y matrices de Papertrey ink.

Using some leftovers from Pink Paislee and stamps and dies from Papertrey ink.




Hice esta tarjeta con el sketch de esta semana de Sweet Stop y con estos lindos papeles de My little shoebox que me mandó mi amiga Kristine.

I made this card with this week sketch from The Sweet Stop and with this beautiful papers from My little shoebox my friend Kristine sent to me.

A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU




Pin It

14 comentarios:

A SASSY SCRAPPER dijo...

Hola Luzma!!! What BEAUTIFUL CARDS you made, my friend! BIG HUGS!

Sabrina Scrapbook dijo...

Beautiful, beautiful cards,Luzma!! =)

Unknown dijo...

beautiful cards you have made.
byeee,Lean

Kris Berc dijo...

Gorgeous cards, Luzma! Love what you did with the MLS papers :) I got some Spellbinders dies last week too and have been having fun playing with them!

EFI dijo...

Oh my!!! Luzma your cards are sooo beautiful!!! Enjoy your new Spellbinders dies!!!

Trudy dijo...

Beautiful cards Luzma, lovely colours and I love the cute image!
Hugs Trudy

Unknown dijo...

Gorgeous work!! I love all the gorgeous embellishments you use on your cards, all the texture and lovely colours.
Hugs
xoxo

cnelson dijo...

Wow! Such FANTABULOUS cards Luzma!

The Scrappy Cottage dijo...

Good morning Luzma, such three inspiring cards you have made. Now you have me thinking on some cards to make. Liked the way you used the Spellbinders. Those things are one of the best tools to have in a scraproom. The card turned out beautiful. Such an elegant 2nd card. And who would not love that 3rd cad. Beautiful job on all three. Have a fun day.~~Cherrie~~

Rachael Elliott dijo...

Gorgeous cards Luzma, I absolutely adore the first one but they are all fab!!

Unknown dijo...

so very beautiful card's my friends!!

hugs carla

Connie Mercer dijo...

beautiful cards!!!!

Monika/Buzsy dijo...

Great set of cards Luzma. Love the different dies and images you used. Your Halloween card is so sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Kim O'Connell dijo...

Oh, I love how you turned that Pure Innocence Stamp into a Halloween image with your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails