domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

THE STORY OF MY GARDEN*** MY CREATIVE SKETCHES***

Hola a todas mis lectoras.Hoy tengo una noticia que contarles.Hace un tiempo atrás recibí una invitación de Pam para ser parte del equipo de diseñadoras de My Creative Sketches,que honor verdad??? Bueno este es mi primer diseño y espero les guste.No dejen de particiapr porque podrán ganar lindos premios!!

Hi to all my readers,Today I´ve some news to share.Sometime ago I received an invitation from Pam from My Creative Sketches to be part of the design team,what an honour isn´t is????.Well this is my first design and hope you will like it.Please visit the blog and give a try ,so maybe you can win something beautiful!!!






Pin It

8 comentarios:

Shona dijo...

beautiful photo and layout...the colors are just gorgeous and your design is stunning :)

EFI dijo...

Good morning Luzma! Huge congrats for your DT position! Your layout is gorgeous! All together perfect combined!!! Love it!

Ruki dijo...

una verdadera preciosidad, me encantan esos papeles y los adornos que has usado! Y enhorabuena por el DT!!

cnelson dijo...

This could not be LOVELIER! LOVE it soooo much!!!

Nicole Doiron dijo...

You're so fortunate to be part of such an awesome DT! It just proves the talent that you have! :)

Patrice dijo...

Gorgeous layout full of great texture!

Joséphine dijo...

Love all details, so very beautiful!

Denise Price dijo...

Beautiful page--I love all the flowers. Congratulations on your new team position!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails