miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

FANTASTIC

Hola!!! Ya he terminado con mis tareas que tenía pendientes así es que esta es mi primera página después de mis vacaciones.Yoyo bañandose en el lago Villarrica en Pucon.La hice usando una de las nuevas colecciones de MME On the Bright side.Use un sketch de Boys Rule scrapbooking kits.

Hello!!!! I´m ready with my assignments so this is my first layout after vacations.Yoyo swiming in Villarrica lake in Pucon. I made it using one of the new releases from MME,On the bright side.I used a sketch from Boys Rule scrapbooking kits.




Pin It

5 comentarios:

Marilyn dijo...

Hola amiga!!! Me encanta tu pagina, bien divertida y alegre..veo a Yoyo brincando al agua y yo quiero hacer lo mismo, lol! Espero hallas disfrutado tus vacaciones!! Yo tuve vacaciones pero en el hospital, lol!
Me imagino que tomastes muchas fotos asi que pronto vere mas bellezas.
Cuidate mucho!!
un abrazo!! :)

Anónimo dijo...

What a lovely and creative layout design, my friend!!! I love the background and how you designed the layout with the two pictures! You are so talented!! Hugs!!! Lisa

cnelson dijo...

So FAB Luzma! LOVE those pics! The design, banner, stars...EVERYTHING is so FANTABULOUS!

Rachael Elliott dijo...

Fab page Luzma! Love the photos too :)

li-bee-ti dijo...

Hello! I came here from MCS gallery to say that this lo is simply gorgeous! I love every detail about it.

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails