viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

TWO LAYOUTS TO SHARE

Hoy tengo dos nuevas páginas para compartir,espero les gusten.

Today I´ve two new layouts to share,hope you will like them.

-YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE
Para esta página usé la preciosa colección Spring Fling de Teresa Collins
For this layout I used the precious collection Spring Fling by Teresa Collins





It was inspired on this sketch




-LUCKY YOU ARE IN MY LIFE
Para esta usé la colección Miss Caroline/Fiddlesticks de MME.
For this one I used Miss Caroline/Fiddlesticks collection by MME.





It was inspired on this sketch

Pin It

10 comentarios:

Jennifer Shaw dijo...

Oh lovely Lo's using these new lines! Spring Fling caught my eye and you have showcased it so well!

Lynette Jacobs dijo...

I LOVE your work...and I LOVE what you did with the Limited Edition kit. I think I should subscribe again?

Unknown dijo...

these are both so pretty. i so need to check out these kits again...of course, everytime I do they are sold out. sigh. hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Rachael Elliott dijo...

Stunning pages Luzma, love the butterfly on the second page did you make it?

cnelson dijo...

These are ohhh sooo beautiful!

Mary Ann Jenkins dijo...

More beautiful layouts, as always!!

Anna Sigga dijo...

These are absolutely gorgeous Luzma!

Anónimo dijo...

Gorgeous Luzma!!!!

sandi dijo...

What wonderful lo's! Love what you've created for OUAS! Tks. for playing along with us!

phamil dijo...

Luzma, GORGEOUS work, I love what you did with the TC stuff, but the page for OUAS is just beautiful! I love thsat soft colored lace! You always do such gorgeous work! Thanks for playing along again with us at OUAS!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails