viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

WHERE THE STORY AND A BO BUNNY PROJECT


Hoy les tengo una página masculina que tanto me gusta hacer.La hice con la colección This and That de Echo Park e inspirada en un sketch de Sketch Savvy. Today I´ve a masculine layout that I love to make.I used the Echo Park collection This and That and inspired on a sketch by Sketch Savvy.
También tengo esta caja que hice para Bo Bunny para el dia de la madre. Also I´ve this box I made for Bo Bunny as a present for Mother´s day.
Pin It

4 comentarios:

Jenny Evans dijo...

Love, love the layout!! Amazing job!! :D

Jennifer Shaw dijo...

A beautiful LO!! Love everything about this one!! You are making me want to cut into my collection! :)

Anónimo dijo...

Beautiful layout design, my friend!!! I love all the details and colors!!! Love your work!! Hugs!!

Unknown dijo...

another great page. love your embellishments.

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails