lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

BO BUNNY PROJECTS ***NEW COLLECTIONS***

Hola a todas.Me fui de vacaciones y no alcance a poner estas páginas que hice con dos de las nuevas colecciones de Bo Bunny.
No pondré nada mas hasta la vuelta a fines de Febrero...

HI everyone! I´m on vacations and I didn´t have time before I leave to upload these two pages I made with two of the ne releases from Bo Bunny.
I´ll be back with new posts at the end of February....

-YOU´RE A STAR (from our FAMILY IS collection)










-FAMILY DAY PHOTO (Surprise Collection)










Pin It

2 comentarios:

mariangel dijo...

hola luzma como estas me sorprendio ver a una chilena en bo bunny blog, yo vivo en utah y desde que llegue aqui desde 2004 me enamore de scrapbook and card making lo malo es que hay re poco en espanol asi que mis layouts casi son 100% en ingles. bueno un gusto saludarte y exito en tu blog

Anónimo dijo...

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.

It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
outdated rehashed information. Fantastic read!
I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.



My blog post: bad credit lenders

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails