sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

SUMMER LOVER

Hola a todas,espero que esten disfrutando de un fantástico fin de semana y que las estén celebrando mucho.
Hoy les tengo una página veraniega nuevamente. La hice con una de las nuevas colecciones de MME  On the Sunny Side and once again I found the inspiration on this gorgeous sketch from Sketch Savvy.

Hello everybody! Hope you´re having a great and happy weekend.
Today I´ve again a summer layout.I made it using one of the newest collections from MME.On the Sunny Side and once again a sketch from Sketch Savvy.






Pin It

5 comentarios:

Susan Stringfellow dijo...

totally fun papers and that shaped paper is perfect for this sketch! Beautiful page, just so summery and refreshing.

Trudy dijo...

Gorgeous page Luzma,sweet image and fab colours!
Hugs Trudy

dstandard dijo...

I saw this on FB but had to come over and tell you how much I loved it!

Unknown dijo...

I love the fun, bright colors. beautiful

Jodi dijo...

Love it!!!!! super fun summer layout!!! Great photo of you too!!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails