jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

SUMMER VACATIONS

Este es mi segundo posteo en el dia.Si quieres ver el anterior sigue más abajo.
Estas fotos son de unas vacaciones en Punta Cana.Use La colección Hello Summer de Echo Park y me inspiré en un sketch de Sketch Savvy y en la paleta de colores de esta semana de The Color Room

This is my second post today.If you are interested in see the previous one please scroll down. I used Hello Summer collection from Echo Park and a sketch from Sketch Savvy and also this week palette from the Color Room.





Pin It

7 comentarios:

Bellaidea dijo...

another cool one!

Sabrina Scrapbook dijo...

A very fun layout, Luzma!! How are you my friend? I love your previous LO too, so beautiful! Good job as usual :)

cnelson dijo...

So happy and fun! LOVE!

ingrid dijo...

could you please send some sunshine to me? it's supposed to be spring here but it looks and feels like fall, blehh!
I think I have to visit your blog more to see all the sunny photo's! I'm jealous....LOL!!!!
beautiful page Luzma!

KellyCreates dijo...

LOVE these pics, Luz! Really cute lo...your take on the sketch is wonderful :)

Susan Stringfellow dijo...

YAY! I am so glad you used your vacation photos for this sketch! I always love your fun vacation pages. These papers are perfect too. Well done. Thanks for linking me :)

Anónimo dijo...

What an adorable, bright and fun page sweet friend!!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails