sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

FRIDAY LAYOUTS

Hola a todas.Hoy les tengo dos páginas para mostrarles hechas con colecciones de Lily Bee y Crate Paper.
Mañana les mostraré otro de mis hobbies,el tejido.Vengan a visitarme para mostrarles que he estado haciendo....

Hello everybody.Today I´ve two layouts to share made with Lily Bee and Crate Paper collections.
Tomorrow I´ll show another one of my hobbies,knitting.Come visit my blog because I want to show you what I´ve been making....

-YOU ARE SPARKLE AND SHINE
Inspired on a sketch by Nadia Cannizzo.








-TEEN MOMENTS







Pin It

5 comentarios:

hilde janbroers dijo...

amazing layouts!!!

Bente Fagerberg dijo...

Awesome layouts as always my friend!! I love the ciute pic of your girla and the way you added the lovely flowers. I always find inspiration here on your blog!!

Rachael Elliott dijo...

Hi Luzma, love these pages especially the first one. That paper range is gorgeous and I love how you have used them.

Unknown dijo...

these are both so pretty. love the layers, gorgeous flowers, beautiful photos.

Joséphine dijo...

Absolutely gorgeous work Luzma, congrats!!!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails