domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

MY HAND KNITTED SWEATER

Hola como les conté ayer aqui tengo mi chaleco tejido a mano y otros tejidos que estoy haciendo...

Hi!! As I told you yesterday here´s my hand knitted sweater I made and some projects I´m working on...






Este lo estoy haciendo ahora
I´m working on this one now




Estoy haciendo este chaleco a crochet todo en una pieza empezando desde el cuello hacia abajo.

I'm doing this crochet vest all in one piece starting from the neck down.



También estoy haciendo este con estas lindas lanas de alpaca.
I'm also doing this with these beautiful alpaca wool.






Y para terminar tengo estas preciosas lanas esperando para unos futuros sweaters.
And finally I have these beautiful yarns waiting for  future sweaters.




Pin It

6 comentarios:

Alia dijo...

Wow, you're amazing!!

Rachael Elliott dijo...

I am extremely impressed with your knitting Luzma! The cardi is gorgeous!

Jennifer Shaw dijo...

Oh Luzma you are so talented! :) These are so beautiful and you are obviously a very accomplished knitter and crocheter!! You inspire me to try to grow my skills!! Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful projects!! :)

Unknown dijo...

you are ever so talented. as amazing with yarn as you are with paper.

cnelson dijo...

ohhhhh my goodness are you ever TALENTED!! Soooooooo GORGEOUS!

marcia dijo...

Hola Luzma!!! no sabia que tejias!! te puedo hacer una pregunta??? donde consigues es lana tan maravillosa de alpaca yo tejo calcetines y me encantaria poder encontrar ese material para tejer!!
un abrazo!!

puedes visitar esto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails